THG warrants to the purchaser or homeowners all plumbing and accessory products sold by THG USA, to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. THG limits this warranty for a period of five years from the date of delivery. THG warrants its products against mechanical failure for a period of five years. Finishes are warranted for a period of one year, with the exception of polished chrome, which is warranted for five years. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original purchaser must accompany all warranty claims.
Repair or Replacement
If within the applicable warranty period the covered products shall be proved to the satisfaction of THG to be defective, THG will repair or replace such products, at its expense (provided that such repair or replacement shall not include installation costs). THG’s obligation shall be limited to such repair and replacement and shall be conditioned upon THG’s receiving notice of any alleged defect within the applicable warranty period. (Purchaser shall be responsible for all shipping charges for returned products).
Limitations on Warranty Coverage
Warranties do not cover installation or any other labor charges, and do not apply to:
1) Products that have not been installed by a licensed plumbing contractor;
2) Products subject to normal wear and tear;
3) Products which have been repaired, altered, or modified in any way by purchaser or any person, or not using THG service parts;
4) Products which have not been installed, used, maintained or stored in accordance with the instructions provided to purchaser by THG USA;
5) Products which have been used for purposes other than or in a manner contrary to their intended and normal use; products that have been used outdoors;
6) Products which have been damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, freezing, accident or faulty installation or maintenance;
7) Products damaged by the effects of dirt, foreign bodies carried by water (sand and debris), salt water air, hard water, lime scale, or abrasive or aggressive cleaners;
Products sold “as is” from dealer or showroom displays.
9) Products purchased from any source other than a THG USA authorized dealer/ showroom, or purchased via the internet.